Friday, 30 July 2010

Wedding Number 2 Finished!!!

Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!
All picked up last night - but I can't show you anything till after the wedding :(
Don't worry tho, not long to wait - this was a last minute order - the wedding's tomorrow!


However, I will show you the card I made for the groom to give to his bride - She's fully booked tonight so there's no risk of her looking (not that I'd expect her to anyway!)




I've used the gorgeous LOTV image and coloured it with my Promarkers. I added a little glitter Glue to her flowers and head dress, and of course it wouldn't be complete without a few WOC Flowers now would it!





Some challenges I'd like to enter this card into........

Pollycraft - Love & Marriage

WOC - Lovely Lace

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Let's go Dotty!

Charisma Cardz - Something with a tail! (does it count as the groom has his 'Top & Tails' on???)

Dutch Dare Card Challenge - Anything goes!

Pile It On! - Strech that Plastic! ....or anything else stretchy - In my case the lace!




I'd just like to say a big 'Hi' to all of my lovely friends that I finally met at Samantha's wedding over the weekend - it was such a fantastic week - Helen, Squirrel, Mands, Uma, Lynn, Cathy, Angie each and everyone of you are fantastic :) I so loved meeting you all (so did Rob!) and I can't wait till we get a retreat arranged as I will be there!
Samantha looked absolutely gorgeous, as did Efisio and Ashley - and they are the most wonderful hosts - I just hope I can pay their generosity back some time. Loved meeting you all.


20 comments:

  1. Just stunning so love this image for wedding cards and glad you had a lovely time at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is absolutely stunning I am sure the bride will love it!!

    If you are interested, I am offering 3 Bon Voyage Magnolia stamps as candy on a new blog I am starting up - if you would like to enter, please click here.

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Carol, adore this image, love the lace and feather too.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol,
    This is a stunningly gorgeous card. I love the pink edgings and the image is beautifully coloured. Wonderful work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card is stunning, she will love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hunny this is fab-u-lous, and the bride is so gonna love it! Fab to meet you at last too sweetie (and Rob of course), just a shame it was so brief. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card. Love the elements & how you've combined them xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card,show she will be over the moon with it,x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an adorable card, love the cute image and the embossing gives it a clean and elegant feel to it! Thanks so much for playing at Charisma. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this is stunning carol.the image is fab and i love the soft colours.the flowers and feathers are gorgeous.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. SOOOOOO SUPER SWEET I LOVE those feathers...BEAUTIFUL CARD!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Carol - love the feather!
    Lovely to finally meet you too...and Rob! lol
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful wedding card! So very pretty :) Thanks for playing along with PIO - we appreciated your support!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, so pretty :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is so beautiful, i love the colours and sweet image, gorgeous work. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft,i hope you will join us again Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card Carol the image and design are so beautiful a very classy card I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is so gorgeous, wonderful work.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  18. Top Hat and 'TAILS' is a great take on the theme. I was last minute with my entry at Charisma Cardz this week and it's only now I'm managing to take a look at what others did. Thanks for the inspiration and letting me come and look at your blog.
    TFS
    Paul
    http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Carol , lovely card.
    great to meet you and Rob too. Enjoyed the "Lock in". Looking forward to the next retreat.Maybe have a lock in of our own lol!!
    (((Hugs))) Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete