Sunday, 12 September 2010

U R Purrfect!


I managed another card tonight......even tho it's now tomorrow!



There a few challenges I'd like to enter this card for - and will explain the card as I go through the challenges.






Sketch & Stash - I do hope those over at S&S don't think my take on their fab sketch is a bit 'off''! The image was a little too large to make the horizontal and vertical panels any more to scale! My UNUSED stash was the stamp I used to make the flower - It was a freebie on August's CraftStamper Magazine, I had to take it off the mag to use tonight!

ABC Challenge - Charms...................The gorgeous cat charm to give it a little more purrfection!
I'm too late :(


Wild Orchid Challenges - Pearls & Pins..................The gem topped pins placed through the flower were from my local 'Family Value'
(but don't tell anyone!)
Adhesive pearls used to add a little more glamour(puss) - sorry!


Creative Inspirations - Lace & Sparkle......................The lace is from WOC (and it has a little sparkle running through it). I also added some sparkle to the roses with a clear Sakura Gelly Roll pen. My FV gem pins have a good amount of 'sparkle' to them too :)


Cute Card Thursday - Play on words.........
..........have you any idea what my play on words could be???



The image is a gorgeous Penny Black (unfortunately this weeks PB is for a card for a man - so I'll have to make another one as this may be a bit too 'pretty').
 I watercoloured the image - well, I watercoloured it ages ago - I just took it out of my 'pre-coloured image box' tonight........I love that box!  ;)

The sentiment is made from Doodlebug rub-on letters.




Before you go I'd love you to pop over to see Jacque - she has some wonderful news :)


13 comments:

  1. Carol- this is just PURRRR-fect! Cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Carol,your card is gorgeous,it fits perfectly with are sketch,love the cute image,the flower,pins and charm also fit perfectlty...i love it:)

    thank you for using my sketch and for joining us at sketch and stash:-)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card carol.love the image and fab colours and layout.the little charm is great :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww I love everything about this card... the card itself is just purrrfect ;o) love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card hun! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just adorable!! Love this sweet image and your layout is fabulous!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at WOC!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! I love the special touches you added. Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. a cute card with the PB kitty kats and I love the fun sentiment! thanks for joining us at CCT.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation,
    love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabby card, love all the embellishments.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete