Monday, 25 October 2010

How Cute Is This Bunny???




Aaaaaaawwww! Isn't she GORGEOUS! I'm not lucky enough to own any House Mouse Stamps (yet!) .....although I own 100's of others! ;)  This little beauty was sent to me as a RAK and I'm embarrassed to say I can't remember who sent it! (If it was you - Thank You, and please could I have some more! lol!)


This card was made for the baby of a friend who was born very prem, it wasn't thought appropriate to send a card earlier, but as she is now getting stronger my friend felt more comfortable to order one. We decided against the 'usual' congratulatory card as she is still pretty poorly, and the verse inside is the 'Angel On My Shoulder' poem - I just love that verse - if you're not familiar with it and would like to see it give me a shout.
We thought we'd do the 'Congratulations' card for when she goes home from hospital, hopefully that wont be too long.
As the Mum of prem babies myself (my twins were born 7 weeks early - 19 years ago!!!) I feel confident that this card will 'say' just what mum needs to hear.



I've coloured the sweet image with my Promarkers, glitter glued the balloons, used more Gemstones card for the matting & layering (am I glad I bought 6 12x12 packs when they were on offer!)........




 I'm not sure what the main paper is as it had detached itself from it's stack! The letters are Doodlebug 'All Mixed Up' rub ons - and I bought 3 packs of them when they were on offer too! The roses are of course WOC (what on earth did we do before Wild Orchid Crafts???), a couple of pins, 3 buttons, a die cut corner and length of ribbon and done!




 Thanks for taking the time to visit - let me know you've been and I'll pop over to see you soon too :)



Some challenges I'd like to enter this for....


Wild Ochid Challenge - Pastels

ABC Challenge - F is for Flowers (If i'm not allowed more than 1 entry a challenge someone please shout!)

Stamping Sister's in Christ  - Pink (As October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month)


19 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Carol, adorable image and beautiful flowers too.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Carol this is totally stunning so pretty and love the image too, they are so adorable and a perfect image for the purpose of the card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww its so adorable Carol and just perfect!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...this is adorable Carol...such a cute image!
    Helen x

    PS - I think the backing paper is from the 'Sweet Nothing's pad by Papermania

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo sweet Carol, what a darling bunny...love the sparkle on the balloons and beautiful embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo Really pretty what a lovely card the balloons are stunning! hope Maisie is home sweet home soon :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Carol, love the sweet image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww yes this is so cute, adorable. Me too haven't got any of these House Mouse stamps... I think this is the cutest one I've seen and thank you for your sweet comment on my cards Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carol,
    This card is beautifully done. I love the colours and the image is just so sweet. Gorgeous work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, gorgeous card, such a sweet image and beautiful paper and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful and the thought behind the card is even more so. I'm sure the Mom of this premie will be touched by your thoughtfulness.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow i agree with you an absolute sweetie, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful flowers with all that sparkle! Love it! and such a cutie bunnie too!
    Thank you so much for joining the WOC Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so lovely and I appreciate everything about it! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges and we look forward to seeing you again on Sunday. God bless and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful card, just perfect for the occasion.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Carol - this is divine! What a gorgeous card and I am sure it will be received with the love you have filled it with! I love HouseMouse and this is one of their cutest! I am loving this! Thank you for joining us at Stampin' Sisters n Christ Challenge this week - we love to see your cards and appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete