Tuesday, 19 October 2010

Just Finished...

....another of the cards to take into work!




I've used one of the amazing Kenny Keirnan Digi images for this card (link on my sidebar) and have coloured her with Promarkers.



I've used some of the gorgeous roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and tip coloured then to match the shades of lilac/purple.




A couple of challenges I'd like to enter her for....


Wild Orchid Challenges - Pastels


Allsorts - Let's Play Bingo! My line is Brads, Lace & Pearls.



6 comments:

  1. A fabulous card hun, love the colours and layout xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh stunning and those images are totally awesome aren't they (that is me by the way - yer right)
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card.the image is fantastic and gorgeous colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful project! I'm glad you liked my bingo challenge this week at Allsorts. Thank you for joining and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card with a stunning image!!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - the colours are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at WOC this week x

    ReplyDelete