Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Top Tip Tuesday - A Couple Of Changes.....

Good Top Tip Tuesday morning to you all :)



WOW! What a fantastic amount of entries we had for our special 'Anything Goes' fortnight - almost 400!!!

I had hoped to leave a comment for everyone who entered - but it turned into a much bigger task that I'd ever imagined! I'm still on the case tho!
A HUGE Thank You to everyone of you who entered a project - and there were some real stonkers too
(OMG.....I've not used that word in over 25 years!!!)

If you left us an 'Anything Goes' please pop over to see if you are one of our lucky winners.


This week over at Top Tip Tuesday we have a couple of changes, pop over now and our wonderful Leanne will let you know about them.


I'm lucky to be the one to kick off the new format and am sharing a tutorial on Christmas Candle Decoration, click on the candle to see how I did it.




Again this week we have some wonderful sponsors with gorgeous prizes on offer - don't miss out the chance to be in the running for one of them.


So what are you waiting for - grab a cuppa, get comfy and spend a little part of your day with us over at Top Tip Tuesday.





A couple of challenges I'd like to enter my candle into...


Wild Orchid Crafts - Christmas with Green, Red & Gold

Mo's Digital Challenge - Pick a Season


Image used for my candle is 'Cat's in the Christmas Tree' Digi Image by the very talented Mo Manning



6 comments:

  1. Hi hunni love your candle it looks gorgeous I keep meaning to do 1 of these....actually I've even brought 3 candles I just need get my ass in gear lol.

    Lotsa huggles Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh fantastic candle Carol! I want to do some of them but can't find any flipping plain white candles everywhere has cream or ones that smell! YUK! lol!! keep looking! but in the mean time I will enjoy looking at yours! :0) hugs Samantha... Great Tutorial too! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fantastic tutorial you did for us hunnie!! Love your candle!

    This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Christmas Inspiration challenge this week - we have 3 amazing prizes up for grabs!! You can join in as many times as you like!!

    Hope to see you there!

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love making Christmas candles & this tutorial is great. Thanks or sharing.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful.. I LOVE this idea.. You did a great job with this candle.. I have not tried this but love it.. Thanks for joining us at MO's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Georgeous creation in a beautiful design! Thanks for joining us at WOC Challenges this time - best of luck!
    Hugs, Lena K

    ReplyDelete