Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Playing with Twinklets!

A really quick post before I head off up the wooden hill!

I've noticed for a while now the gorgeous sparkly bits being added to flowers and when I saw someone mention it was called 'Twinklets' I searched it out!

It's amazing - I'm still trying to work out what the best glue is to use with it yet tho!


I've made this card for a work colleague to give to his mum - I hope she likes it :)




I've used gorgeous lace and flowers from WOC, Papers are First Edition 'Desert Blooms' and the image is a LOTV Die Cut Image.



I'd like to enter this card into...

Wild Orchid Challenges - Sketch



9 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,
    This card is absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful papers and colours and a fabulous image. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card carol the image is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol this is gorgeous hun! What a beauty and I love what you have done with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fab hun! Absolutely gorgeous - I can see I'm going to have to search for Twinklets (sounds like a snack!) now. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Carol. Beautiufl image and papers. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the image Good luck with the challenge
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie this is such a gorgeous card hun. I always use Glossy Accents when I use Twinklets. Hope this is some help for you shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment I really appreciate it hun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card & thanks for the inspiration, I've only used them on snowflakes with glossy accents to stick them.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete