Thursday, 10 March 2011

Another post for today!!!

Seeing as I'm not feeling too sorry for myself after my trip to the dentist (see post earlier today), I thought I'd better start on some 'general' cards for my box in work! I've managed 2 !

I've used some Penny Black Stickeroo's that I've had for ages and not touched - they were still out from when I was organising my Diecut Images and my Stickeroo's the other day, I'd run out of Polypockets so this sheet was just floating from surface to surface!!! It's called Romance of Flowers.





The butterflies are from the same Stickeroo sheet.



This next one then was a little bit of a 'play&see', I was trying to do a more than 1 fold card, but without being too predictable!




(this one the card is lying down - wanted to show as much of inside as possible)



Challenges I'd like to enter...

Truly Scrumptious - Sketch (1st Card)

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - More Than 1 Fold

Wild Orchid Challenge - Anything Goes (2nd card uses WOC flowers)

 

6 comments:

  1. fab card and hugs for being brave to go to the dentist,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Carol. These are beautiful. Love the designs and colours. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, brilliant job with those stickeroos
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your makes with those fabulous stickeroos Carol.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've invented your own fold, fab! These are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in this week at Penny Black.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both Beautiful and imaginative.xx

    ReplyDelete