Tuesday, 29 March 2011

A Challenge or two...

Good evening all :)

I managed to get another little 'play' in tonight after work - scoured a few challenge blogs to get some inspiration and came up with this.....




I used a gorgeous Greeting Farm stamped image that I'd coloured with my Promarkers many moons ago and paired her up with my brand new TH Vintage Shabby paper. I followed Bev's gorgeous sketch over at WOC (I must admit to being mesmerised last Friday at the NEC watching Bev colouring - wow, that woman is good!), I used my trusty Gemstones card as the top panel along with some ribbon and the fab LOTV sentiment to finish off the layout. As I'd shifted the image to the left a little I had a large space that was just crying out for some gorgeous WOC flowers!



Aren't they beautiful!


 

Some challenges I'd like to enter my card into...

WOC - Sketch



6 comments:

  1. gorgeous!! oh and set you a text re painted animals!!! tehehehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card Carol, looks like some of Bev's colouring skills rubbed off on you cos this is fab
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol,
    What a gorgeous card! Love the cute little image, the dp's are fab, love the colours. Your colouring is fab.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol this is such an adorable card I so love that cute image also the flowers it all looks super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol, your card is so sweet! Love that image!
    Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete