Saturday, 9 April 2011

A few Leaves....



I've been on a roll today - either the sun's 'feel-good' factor, or because I've not crafted for days due to being ill!!!


This gorgeous image from Mo Manning called Kai has been sitting in my 'coloured' box ages waiting to be added to a card and as Mo's challenge this week is all about how gardens grow, I plucked him from the pile!




So I got my flowery paper, my MS leaf punch, MS Deep Border leaf punch, some WOC leaves and went a bit 'leaf' mad!





Challenges I'd like to enter my card into.....


Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge - 'How does your garden grow?'





8 comments:

  1. Cute card! The image is sweet, and your papers are lovely. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol...I'm sorry that you've been ill...and hope you're feeling back to fabby before too long. Just don't overdo it. I prescribe lots of rest and coloring! Now...your card...ooohhh...I do love Kai...such a cutie! And this is such a darlin' little card! I love your soft colors and coloring...and your DPs and embellies are soooooo perfect for our "garden" theme this week. Thanks so much, Carol, for joining us this week at Mo's. Feel better sweetie! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw gorgeous card carol.the image is so sweet and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol this is one fabulous and cute card love that image also the choice of colour and design a super card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job, Carol! I’m so happy you could join us at Mo’s!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Image Love your papers too.

    Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft Challenge.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet. I would have never thought of that image but it is perfect. You did a great job. Thanks so much for joining us at MO's this week.

    ReplyDelete