Saturday, 11 June 2011

Because I Love You....







Evening All - Hope you are enjoying your weekend :)




I actually got to do a bit of crafting today - Good job too as I have a few orders to do that need to be taken into work on Monday!







This is the first one...





I've used one of my favorite (and most used) things ever - LOTV Die Cut images - isn't it sweet!!!

I've also embossed some Black Magic card and sanded it back to show the core colour. The black Lace is WOC as are the fabby flowers. The white lace is from my stash (in other words - I can't remember!) The dotty paper is from First Edition 'Love Letters' and the sentiment was done on the PC.



Thinks for popping over - and enjoy the rest of your weekend :)



Some challenges I'd like to enter my card into....

Wild Orchid - Sketch

Lili of the Valley - Anything Goes!

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes!


9 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,
    Oh this is just Gorgeous!!! Love the LOTV image, the dp's, the colour scheme is just gorgeous. Love the layout and the embellishments look fab too. This would be perfect to enter into my Anything Goes challenge at The Poodles Parlour Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so comfy! They just make you smile every time you look at them. :D I'm lovin' the flowers too and swirly whirly vine. Beautiful card Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw gorgeous card carol.the image is so sweet and i love your fabulous colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie, this is a really sweet creation, lovely details, thanks for joining us at LOTV this week, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww how fun this is , such a cute image, and beautiful shaped card. Thank you for your nice comment on my card. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card Carol. Love the cute puppies. :o) Great textures and shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such sweet card and adorable image! I'm loving the shape of the card. Thanks for joining the Anything goes challenge at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hunny love this card not sure how I miss it! its so cute! there is a little something on my blog for you! :)

    ReplyDelete