Friday 1 May 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge 46 ....

.........anything goes!


This week over at the PBSC blog the theme was 'anything goes'.


As well as being a little bit of a PB stamp addict (who isn't?), I also love their Stickeroos so decided to use some for this weeks card(s)!!!


I thought I'd use the 'Stick Kids' - they are great to make quick cards for children, so I carried on making.......and ended up with a set of 4!


As you can see they are all very quick, simple cards - but that's one thing I love about the PB Stickeroos.
I've used various papers and glitter card and encorporated sentiments from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. super cute cards Carol...and great idea for childrens cards....and thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
    Hugs Kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW carol you have been busy again! great stash of cards there hunny :0)

    ReplyDelete