Saturday 11 July 2009

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #6


I've used #4 of my 6 new Pink Gem Stamps for this fortnight's SSS Challenge. The Sketch this time was designed by Barb - and it's fab!



I tried to do a bit of a chalking 'sun' effect in the top righthand corner for that element of the sketch - but it didn't show quite as much as I wanted it to - so I added a giant brad too!!!



That's it for this week for my challenges - will start next weeks tomorrow, after I've made 2 Nappy Cakes that is! Will post pics as soon as they are done :)


5 comments:

  1. Woww - what an adorable card, and your image is so sweet.

    Thank you for playing along at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card and image :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! This image is so cute!! Your card is fabulous! I really like your take on the sketch. Thank you for creating with us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

    Barb, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Carole! I love the colours you have used!X

    ReplyDelete