Friday 16 October 2009

Sketch Saturday #72


Isn't 'Bat Cat' gorgeous??? He's another fantastic Digi Image by Mo Manning and I've used him to enter Sketch Saturday Challenge this week.

This is the first Halloween card I've ever made - and I've only made this as a friend asked for it! However, I'm going to have to find some more reasons to use my Bat Cat now ;)





He's been coloured with Watercolour Pencils and I've highlighted the pumkin with Anita's 3d Gloss. Bat Cat's mask has been 'painted with Versamark and heat embossed with Holographic powder. The papers are Gemstones - I love the sparkle of these. As I have very few Halloween supplies I drew the web and spider!!!




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I bet it's even more stunning in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Carol. Great image and I love the spiders web and ickle spider!
    Have a great weekend,
    hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol,
    I love the colour combo you have used on this beautiful card and the image is fantastic. I think the whole thing works well.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Carol. The image is sooooooo cool :D

    ReplyDelete