Tuesday 2 March 2010

Triplet 'Thank You' Cards

If you've read any of my previous posts you may have come across a few 'Triplet' uploads!
A friend in work had 3 gorgeous babies about 5 weeks ago - Lucas, Ember & Mollie - and asked me to make some cards to send as a thank yous for the gifts. She sent me the photo taken on the day they came home from hospital - they were 8 weeks early but only in hospital for 2 1/2 weeks!



I made these on Saturday and gave them to her today - she was over the moon with them :) I made the box thinking she might like to keep bits in it afterwards.









The cards are A6 postcard type with the mounted picture on one side and text on the other. The photo has the babies in the 'wrong' order (IYKWIM!) so I added their names to it too. Flourishes stamped in silver and card edged with same ink pad. Gems added to signify 2 girls and a boy.






Off to finish off some Save The Dates :)





Take care and hope you have a little bit of sun this week - it's really quite weird seeing that big fiery ball in the sky!

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow Carol this is absolutely fabulous you have created something wonderful I love it.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how lovely ! what a lovely idea with the gorgeous box too !
    I watched my friends triplets grow up - they were so alike when they were small - now they are so very different !

    love
    maddyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol,
    What a wonderful idea - the cards plus a matching box to put them in. They are gorgeous and will make a super keepsake.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not surprised she was over the moon with them, they are fantastic and the box is a fab keepsake :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow hun, these are amazing! So much work too, bless. No wonder you've been quiet! Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww....what a lovely gift!
    Also wanted to say that there's a little something for you here on my blog.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete