Tuesday 25 January 2011

Top Tip Tuesday #19


Good Top Tip Tuesday morning to you all :)



What a busy week I had looking at all of your gorgeous entries for last week's 'All Sentimental' challenge - they were all fantastic and can I say how hard it was for us all at TTT to pick our first ever Top 3!

But a Top 3 was decided, along with the prize winners, so pop over now to see if your name is up in lights!


I offered a 'Mystry Prize' too, to be drawn from all who followed my WordArt Book tutorial.
And that lucky winner is.........






Congrats Sally - I love your 'Love' WordArt Book

As Sally entered the only WordArt Book into the challenge I think she deserves an extra special prize - so I'll see what other extras I can find to add to the promised extras!
E-mail me Sally (link on sidebar) and I'll get your goodies in the post to you :)



On to this weeks Challenge...

Leanne has prepared a wonderful tutorial on making flowers from punched hearts, so this weeks theme is..

'Fabulous Flowers'

So we want to see some flowers on your project!

We are lucky to have another 2 fantastic sponsors again this week...





and





You can enter by either...

Making and uploading a 'Fabulous Flowers' project

or

Leave a tip in the comments section

or

do Both!


Please remember a few simple rules when entering our challenge
- Max 3 entries each (extra entries will be deleted) -
- Link your post and not your blog to Mr Linky -
 -Link back to TTT in your post -


Here's a card I made using some 'Peel Off' flowers!
They are transparent holographic and I stuck them onto matching papers, some were raised of the card with foam pads.


My cat doesn't look green in real life - onest!


So get those Fabulous Flowers out and add them to your project - add your project to our challenge at Top Tip Tuesday and you could win one of our prizes!


Have a 'Fabulously Flowery' week



4 comments:

  1. I can't believe that the flowers on your card are peel offs - they look fab!!

    Hugs
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Carol I love this image soooo cute! love all your flowers too! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol

    Lovely blog....

    You have a message on my blog for you!

    Sam x

    ReplyDelete