Firstly I want to send a HUGE Thank You out to all of the LiM Challenge participants who take the time to comment on other entries - There's not many challenge blogs that I've come across where this happens so much and so quick!
Here's my second Less is More Challenge Acetate card - I did actually do this half an hour after my first one - I thought I'd wait and post a new one each day - but I couldn't!!!
This one is again using the 'off cut' pieces from self made blanks - I NEVER throw these pieces away, they come in sooooo handy!
Here I've used 2 'off cuts' and used my folded acetate as a centre band - again making the whole card 15x15. I decided to use the DP as the insert so the pattern would show through the band on the front as well as the back.
I used some ribbon threaded through punched holes to hold the insert in as I didn't want any 'glue' showing. The holes and ribbon are only through the front, this is sufficient to hold the insert in place. I creased the insert 3cms from the spine so that it was not held at the same angle as the card front.
I'm afraid to say I've also done LiM Acetate number 3 - but that one is using it in a totally different way to the first 2 - I'll be back tomorrow.......................