Wednesday 25 May 2011

ABC Christmas...2nd Guest Design Spot

Good Morning crafters :)

Remember I told you 2 weeks ago I'd won a Guest Design Spot over at ABC Christmas Challenge...
well this morning is part 2...

This fortnight's letter is K

And today K is for Kraft and Kids!



ABC Christmas Challenge have some gorgeous sponsors for this challenge.....LOOK!



My card incorporating Kraft & Kids is....



Isn't that image the sweetest - it's from one of this week's sponsors
I printed it onto Kraft card and coloured it with PrismaColours - I just LOOOOVE using those pencils on kraft. However, I have a long way to go yet before I get results like some I see out there in BlogLand....but I keep practicing!


Please make sure you pop over to ABC Christmas Challenge to see what the rest of the DT and GDT have done.


I'd like to say a huge thank you to you all at ABC Christmas Challenge for asking me join you for the last 2 challenges - I've loved it and will be on the lookout for more GD's spots with you.....if you'd have me back!




Some Challenges....

Creative Inspirations - Christmas in May



12 comments:

  1. Carol! firstly I for one have loved having you as our May guest Designer! and yes please keep your eyes peeled! You did a fabulous job with your PrismaColours! First Snow looks just darling! and I love your embellishments too! Look like I will be getting more than one Christmas card from you this year! WINK! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card carol.i love the fab shape and image and your colouring on the kraft is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Carol! I love the image and your colouring looks fab! Great layout too! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol. This is so super cute. Love that you coloured on the Kraft, it really pops. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous Carol, love the image coloured on Kraft card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Carol - love the shappe...and the image looks fab printed on to kraft!
    Thanks for joining us as a guest designer for this challenge! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Carol :-) I have never tried colouring on Kraft but I will have to give it a go :-) This is fantastic !! the image is adorable and the colours and papers are perfect, I love the beads and charm too ,,, lovely :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carol,
    Oh this is just absolutely Gorgeous!!!! Love the cute little image, love how you printed onto Kraft paper. The colour scheme is just perfect. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured to perfection as always.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card, Carol. Yes the prisma colours looks great on kraft paper.
    Thanks for joining us as a guest designer at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's gorgeous! Love your coloring! The Prismas do look good on the kraft paper...got to get me some of those :)

    I am just gathering up a DT for my new blog. I'd be honored if you wanted to take a place in our team. Let me know if you'd like to.


    Hugs,
    Lia

    ReplyDelete
  11. A Fantastic Christmas Card! Thanks for joining in with our Challenge of Christmas In May over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous card and a happy Christmas to you too ! Fab image and stunning coluring your certainly are a whiz with those Prisma's

    Marie

    ReplyDelete