Tuesday 29 November 2011

Top Tip Tuesday #62 - A Hint Of.....


Good Top Tip Tuesday Morning!



What fabulous 'More Than 1 Fold' projects you showed us last week - were you one of our lucky winners?


This week we have an amazing Tutorial for you as well as our new challenge...


Colour Challenge

and
Deneen's amazing Christmas Ornament Tutorial



Silver, White and a hint of Colour!





This week's Sponsors......
Prize is a $10 gift certificate



and



Prize:





Please pop over to Top Tip Tuesday to see the fab tutorial and to see what amazing creations the DT have come up with.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,
    Thank you for the sweet comment in my blog!!!!
    I forgot to write TIP next to my name, but I have a really good tip at the bottom of my post.. I hope you could take a look.
    Thanks again,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, here is my post

    http://mariabecskehandmadecards.blogspot.com/2011/11/christmas-white.html

    Hugs,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete