Sunday 7 June 2009

Wedding Candle

Only did this today - despite the date!!! Party was tonight after the wedding abroad - In fact I did it tonight as I had to go and buy tissue paper cos I couldn't find mine! Got back from town at half 5 and leaving for party at half 7!!!!!! Will I ever learn???? They loved it anyway :)






I love doing these candles. Image and text is printed onto tissue from computer......very carefully - tissue is taped to card to 'carry' it through the printer!











I needed to make a box to fit the candle
- so made this one measuring as I went along!



I did make a 'rough' one before making the template
and then made this one!!!!





This paper engineering is really hard work ;)



3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Carol - I love the box too....clever you making your own template!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....so clever! Your candle & box look brilliant!
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol..this is totaly gorgeous what a lovely idea...and the box is fab.
    TFS hugs clarex

    ReplyDelete