Tuesday 22 December 2009

Wishing You All A Very Merry Christmas.....


I would like to thank every single one of you for the fantastic support and many friendships I have made over the past year :) I wish each one of you - and your families, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy 2010.


Huge thanks to the wonderful people who have taken the time to send me a Christmas card - I really appreciate your thoughts - I just wish I could've got around to sending out as many as I'd have liked to!!! All this baking has taken its toll on my Christmas cards - I've even had to send out some left over from last year!!!! And all of those new Christmas goodies I bought to play with........................................will have to remind myself next year that I don't need anything new! As if!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My Blog will be 1 year old towards the end of January and all I am saying is I have been 'squirreling' things away all year ;)



I must off and do some more HW (Arhh!)
Still got shopping to do, food to prep, cards and pressies to deliver........................................................................




Going to leave you with a gorgeous pic of my favorite place in the world - Central Park, New York




Merry Christmas





4 comments:

  1. Tis only me who is officially allowed to squirrel missus!! LOL! You are a funnybun, but I love ya. Special festive hugs for a very Merry Christmas bird. Squirrel xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely superb photograph :o)
    Merry Christmas to you too :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas to you and your family Carol, and thanks for all those lovely friendship swaps you organise, Love Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful image, it must be lovely to see it for real!

    Merry Christmas
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete