Sunday 22 August 2010

Back from Hols!!!

Hi all,

I've been so lost the last week without my blogging fix! I did take my laptop and a 'Dongle' to keep updated on everything whilst I was away but it didn't work out quite as I'd expected!


The nice man in the phone shop told me £10 pay-as-you-go on a dongle gives 1 Mega-giggle-pixie thingy of Internet and on average, that would give 1 hour of 'normal' web-browsing every day for a month :)

Got to the caravan Sunday evening - set everything up and did some hopping - great. Monday morning I logged on to check out some places to visit and just as I'd finished checking the train times to Barmouth my screen was rudely interrupted with a .....'You have no available data' message!!!!!..... OMG I'd used one months allowance in less that 12 hours! Obviously 'normal' browsing doesn't include blogs with all of those fabulous pictures!!! .....Either that or someone else on the site had hacked into my dongle! I don't think I was 'dongle-hacked' tho - I did do quite a bit of hopping on the Sunday night as I always have the '1st night away insomnia'! As much as I was tempted to 'top-up' my dongle I didn't give in - I would have ended up spending more on Internet whilst on holiday than I did on  Latte's and Mocha's otherwise!!!



I've got a busy week ahead with the last of the Wedding orders ( I've had another enquiry for next year!), so wont be around much - but I promise September will be a 'Carol's Colossal Challenge Card Catch-up'! I'm going to get as many done as I physically can!!!


As a little close I thought I'd share a photo or 2 I took whilst away.....


The view from our caravan
This was taken outside but the huge bay window of the caravan is the best place to spend a few hours!







Friday 20th Aug sunset - I was up to my knees in the water, WITH my trousers on I must add....................
Well I couldn't get the waves crashing into the posts whilst still dry!


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos Carol - looks lovely! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photographs Carol, wonderful sunset :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab pics carol,nice to have you back,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a lovely holiday and the sunset looks lovely and great pics Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a little something on my blog for you, your photo's look lovely, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!! we are both back!!
    Sorry I have not been by in a while was a little busy with my wedding and honeymoon! I will write 100 lines I will try harder to stop by now I am back!

    tehehheee!

    speak soooon! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant photos. The sunset ones are so beautiful.

    There's something on my blog for you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carol - what fantastic pictures, they are so good!

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete