Wednesday 16 March 2011

C&S Irish Dancer!

A quick uploaded before I retreat up the wooden hill!

Here's one of the cards I've made tonight - since discovering this style of 'directly and indirectly printed image' card many weeks ago I just love to do cards with all of those amazing Digi Images available out there.
For this one I've used one on Mo Manning's incredible images - I just love MM!

My daughter is an Irish dancer (I MAY have mentioned this before!) so I feel right at home with this image (I can almost hear the 'repetitive hum' of the competition music as I use it!)



I'm going to do another one tomorrow in green so I can add it to Mo's Challenge this week (I forgot to check the spec before my red pen jumped into my hand!)


I wanted a 'true' red to match the matt so actually used a Staedtler 'Triplus Fineliner' Pen to add the colour!


Thanks for popping by and see you soon :)

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great image and so perfect for this time of year!
    Love that red

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is superb,not seen that done with a digi before,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab image my niece is an irish dancer so will have to get this image x

    ReplyDelete