Tuesday 22 March 2011

Top Tip Tuesday #26


Good Top Tip Tuesday Morning to you all!




Did you enjoy those amazing Gift Boxes from Heike last time - weren't they fab???

Have you 'popped over' to TTT yet to see if you are one of our lucky winners or one of Heike's Top 3?


This week it's my pal Samantha's turn to astound us with her knowledge!


............................

"Hi Everyone its my (Samantha) turn to set the challenge this time
and its my first tutorial at Top Tip Tuesday! ekk!
The Tutorial/s are based on altered buttons.


The challenge I am setting you is

"Show me those Buttons"

Use 3 or more buttons on your project!


Optional extra
Alter your buttons and show us your before picture
on your blogs and your after on your project linked to the challenge.

Our awesome sponsors are


Get ya cuppa tea....I have been working on this for a while so hope you enjoy it!"
***************************************************************
Now you'll have to go over to Top Tip Tuesday to have a looksee!!!!!
Here's what I did.......................
Before

 (sorry for the awful pic - camera batteries ran out so had to use my phone!)



After
(got batteries for camera now!)


Top Left - took off knitted covering

Top Right - Stamped, heat embossed, added Gems

Bottom Left - Nail Polish & Twinklets
Bottom Right (Fabric Covered) - Coloured with Promarker and covered in Crackle Glaze!





I haven't managed to get around to using them on a card yet - but I altered them!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Carole,
    Love what you've done with the buttons. Off to find some buttons to alter lol.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW.Clever you,what a fab idea,love it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love buttons- what a fun challenge this time.

    ReplyDelete