Tuesday 24 April 2012

TTT - Anything But a Card


Good Top Tip Tuesday :)


This week we have some wonderful ideas, tips and samples for you! Grab a cuppa, put the dog out, take the phone off the hook and start reading.....

Challenge

- Anything But a Card -



Hosted by Me!
Wedding Stationery Tips & Ideas




Our wonderful Sponsors for this challenge...




And an awesome prize of 
Stamp and Create is an on-line store based in the US. We ship worldwide with reasonable shipping prices.
We specialize in Rubber Stamps and Scrapbook supplies. Some of the companies we carry are: Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps, High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Whiff of Joy, The Greeting Farm, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, Stampavie, Whimsy Stamps, Emerald Faeries, Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye, Echo Park, Ribbon, Charms, embellishments, dies, and more!


and




1 Lucky winner 4 stamps of their choice!
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is
owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.






Now over to our 'Tutorial'......

For a change I thought it would be nice to showcase our 'Anything but a Card' creations.
Over the past few weeks months I have been working on x2 Wedding Stationery orders so I thought this would fit in well. I had wanted to get my sewing machine out and have a play on that for this challenge, but all of my fabric and ideas for that will have to wait for another day ;)

Here's a taster of the the 2 Weddings I've just done....




My tutorial for this challenge is a little different - it's more of a Tips & Ideas section.
I am in no way claiming to be a top Wedding Stationery producer - this is only the 3rd 'full' wedding I've done, I have done about 10 where they just wanted me to do the Table Plan and Menu's or the Order of Service, Place Names, Menus, etc. There are some awesome Handmade Wedding Stationery makers out there, and I hope one day, to be as successful as many of them :)
This is just a little run-down of things I find help me when I'm planning an order...



Here's some loads more pics of my latest Wedding Stationery order.......

Save the Dates...




Day Invite (with Belly Band) - Evening Invite...
Day invite has pocket section to hold info cards...


Wedding Breakfast - Order of Service...



Place Cards...
Each has a love quote on the back.
Every guest on each table had a different quote!

Guest Book...


Love Quote included on front panel...
Inside front page...
Inside back cover - The Bridal Party... 

Table Names...
all Golf Courses

Table Plan...




Post Box...

Info Panel, another Love Quote...



10 comments:

  1. Hi Carol - I've just popped over from Top Tip Tuesday to see these photos of your gorgeous wedding stationery. This order looks simply divine ... something to aspire to! Thanks for sharing. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW your stationery put mine to shame - absolutely stunning and loads of it to make! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are fabulous carol.so beautiful and elegant ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a beautiful project, Carol. Amazing.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good God! woman these are totally STUNNING!!! what an awesome amount of work and they all look TOTALLY Professional! you should do this for a living!!!!!! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely beautiful Carol! You must have worked incredibly hard and your attention to detail is amazing :) Brilliant!! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What stunning work! As Samantha says above, these look professional! Absolutely gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Carol, these are stunning and so elegant, love the style, thank you for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous, I'm glad you found something you are so great at!

    ReplyDelete