Saturday 23 January 2010

Just For Ewe!


I had to do a last minute entry for Stamptacular Sunday Challenge tonight as I just LOVE the colour combo that is their challenge this week - Black, White & Silver. Their extra challenge ellement was to make it a Friendship card - I've taken the 'Love/Friendship' angle.



I've used Versamark on a sweet little Anita's stamp and Heat Embossed it. The papers are from DCWV 'Glitter Stack' and the rub on sentiment is from Paper, Rock, Scissors.






I hope to get a few more challenge cards done tomorrow - see you then :)



11 comments:

  1. Cute stamp!! love the embossing with silver..cute card. TFS with SSC..hope you join us next week.
    hugs
    Piali

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love the image. Embossing is the way to go with this challenge. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super sweet card, I just love it! Love all the bling! What a fantastic job! I'm so glad you were able to join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
    Pleasantly,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the image and how you've layered it!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Carol. Such a cute image and it looks fab embossed.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous work, I love the image and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol,
    This is fantastic. I love the embossing and the whole colour combo. Magic.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, great colour combo! Very stylish!

    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great color combo. Love the sheet and the saying. Great take on the challenge.
    All your details really make this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute Carol - love the dinky sheep!
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Carol I love that embossed image and the background is fabby

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete