Monday, 9 July 2012

Really quick one.......


Hi All - a really quick post before I hit the sack - which I should've done ages ago!

I've managed to get a little bit of crafting done today - A Nappy Cake finished and delivered (photos to follow soon) and this card for an order for someone in work.



Isn't she fab??? She's called Ruby Tidbits - Tequila and she's from Bugaboo.
Coloured with Promarkers and a few beads added to a pin.

Please forgive me if I don't pop over to see you soon - I have just started a training course with work and as it's at Degree Level I'm going to need some time to get my head around the assignments - do they not realise I'm too old for this ;)

Have fun, take care xxx


Some challenges I'd like to enter my card into.........

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Girls, Girls, Girls

Bearly-Mine - Ribbon & Bow

Paper Weekly - Anything Goes!

Bugaboo: Catch The Bug - Anything Goes!



15 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, great image :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant card carol.i love the fab fun image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Carol! Love the fun image :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! Thanks for playing along at BMD this week! Ani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny, thanks for the chuckle. :) Love the image and color combo, great card for a 21 year old.
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliany card and love the sentiment! The image made me chuckle! Good luck with the training course xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. briliant card I really must get this image lol
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge this month at Catch The Bug. This open challenge really is a great way to see lots of different styles and techniques – always an inspiration.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAhaa! Carol this card is Brilliant! LOVE this image she is so way fun! love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bwahahahahaha...my idol looks fantastic on your card!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful. Lovely design. How can i learn such nice designing for the plastic business cards? I appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suitable design for the occasion but i you should add flowers in design..

    ReplyDelete