Tuesday 3 July 2012

TTT - One for the Men!


Good Top Tip Tuesday Morning to you all.



I'm afraid I start this morning's post with some bad news.....



Hi all – Leanne here, owner of TTT. Sadly the time has come for me to leave TTT – it has been THE most amazing experience setting this challenge blog up and watching it grow week by week. My design team are FABULOUS and so supportive of one another that it is very sad to be leaving. Happily, Carol and Samantha are taking the job over as co-owners between them and I know with YOUR support, this challenge blog can only go bigger and better. So….its over to you girls now xxxxxx





However, fear not - TTT is not going anywhere! Samantha, myself and the TTT Girlies will continue to provide you with as much inspiration and as many Top Tips as we possibly can and I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing Leanne the best in whatever venture she chooses to embark upon next - We all thank you from the bottom of our hearts and will miss you xxx








We don't have a tutorial for you this week but each of the Team have provided you with one of their very own Top Tips.






...and talking of the TTT DT Team...




...with Leanne's departure we went on the scout for some more TTT Talent to delight you with!

Please give a huge TTT welcome to our wonderful 




New Teamies...




Lisa S and Jennifer




They are the most amazing girls and are we are so pleased they agreed to join us - please pop over to their blogs and show them how loving the TTT family is :)






 




On to this week's challenge...





1 for the Men - Masculine








This week's Sponsors...




Simon Says Stamp

Simon Says Stamp is offering a $20 gift voucher to spend in their store!!




and










Prize - 2 Digi Images






 




My offering for this challenge.......




Top Tip: Make a fun, jokey card for a member of your family - use current topics or something that they often relate to. The 22yr old recipient of this card often gets a ribbing from us for admiring JB's progress into fame so much ;)

Aren't I cruel ;)


It was Matthew's birthday yesterday and thankfully Matthew found this card very funny....phew!

Pop over to Top Tip Tuesday now to see more inspiration and more fabulous samples from our wonderful team...


Some Challenges I'd like to enter my card into...

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes!

Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes!


9 comments:

  1. Hi Carol

    Great card for him and I am glad he love it.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you used relative issues to create this one-of-a-kind card. :) Super idea and Happy Belated B'day to Matthew!

    Thanks for the invite & warm welcome Carol. I do love it here at TTT!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa S. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehe; what a cool card! I am glad Matthew liked it:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got a neice that would love one of these too Carol! Great job!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic idea, glad Matthew liked it! Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, what a cool card! Thank you for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haaha! great card Carol I bet he loved it! so fun! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a newbie, I seem to keep arriving as people are disappearing - but I'm so glad to hear TTT will survive - so far I'm loving it. And I love this card, it's a great idea to personalise it so completely.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete