Friday 24 April 2009

WOJ Pre-order.......

Do You Fancy A Set Of Their New Summer Stamps????

Katharina Frei is offering a set of the new WOJ Summer Stamps to 2 lucky crafters.



This is the only hint they are giving to the new set!!!

(If you can't wait to see if you're one of the lucky winners you can pre-order the full set via the WOJ banner below my 'hits counter' on the right!)



Here's the info from Katharina's blog:



"As you might know - pre-orders for the Kit are open until May 4th. It includes 6 brand new, never before seen, main character stamps, 5 accessory stamps, designed by Elisabeth Bell and 4 text stamps, designed by myself (in english).

To celebrate this fantastic new set (If I can say so myself..haha), I want to make 2!! stampers really happy (Yes, 2!!) So I am giving away 2 Summer stamp kits.
What do you have to do to qualify for the draw?

Grab the above logo and put it on your sidebar with a link to the Whiff of Joy webstore (I know a lot of you already did this, thanks a lot and even better :)
Write a post on your blog letting people know about my candy.
Come back here and leave me a link to your post in the below Mr. Linky Widget. (Only entries to the widget count).
My candy is open until friday May 1st
Thanks so much and good luck!!"



Thought it much easier to copy & paste rather than try to put it all into my own words!
Pop over to her blog (2 links above) to be in with a chance of being 1 of the lucky winners - I just hope I'm the other one ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment