Saturday 7 March 2009

Arty Farty Cherub

I LOVE doing these :)

A friend in work wanted a really girly one to give to her friend.
'The more frills the better' was the spec!
That was it - I was in my element doing this, and I'm really pleased with the final result.













Waiting to get all of the birth details now and will then attach a 'plaque' to the foot of the cot.
I have adapted the AF pattern a little to account for the cover at the top of the straws and to make the carry box using A4 card (5 seperate pieces - Front, Back, Bottom and 2x Sides)

Recipe:
Arty Farty Cherub Pattern
Pink Pearlised Card
Art Straws - side bars
Lace from local haberdasheries
Acetate
Glittered Embossed Vellum from stash
Doll on a spring - taken from the top of a pencil!!!


Thanks for looking :)

6 comments:

  1. stunning carol,loved it when i saw it on the docrafts site.
    kayx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually skip by this kind of stuff as they aren't to my taste, but WOW Carol, it's superb :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! fabulous! I wish I could make something like this!X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's really cute Carol and very clever - I'm sure your friend will love it! Hope you are having a good weekend and hope you will cehck out my blog candy offer :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. carol this is stunning. Pop on over to my blog there is an award waiting for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. super duper fantastic!! :0)

    ReplyDelete