Sunday 15 March 2009

Dottie's Back(side!)

Loved these Back2Front Dotties from Charmed Cards and Crafts when I saw them a few weeks ago - then when I found Karen's fantastic Copic candy I had the perfect reason to get them!



I've used Watercolour pencils to colour my Dottie - although I'm sure she'd look much better with 'Clothes & Hair By Copics'!!! ;)
Highlighted her and the windows with 3d Gloss (wasn't untill after I'd put it all together I realised you couldn't see the bricks through the glass - Oh well, I'll know for next time!!!)
Used green flourishes and some Flowersoft for the climbing plants, and added some Penny Black Stickeroo wildlife!





Thanks for looking :)


3 comments:

  1. Good morning Carol, I love your card and colouring :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Carol, lovely with the brick background and flowers. She's so cute. xxsue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no ... another thing to add to my wish list ... I just love your Dottie!

    ReplyDelete