Thursday 17 September 2009

Friday Sketchers #69

I have been such a bad blogger! I've seemed to have a manic few weeks - although doing what, I'm not quite sure! This is my first challenge card in about 3 weeks!!!





I ordered some of the fantastic Manga Christmas stamps yesterday morning and bright and early this morning they were on my doormat! Wow - Thanks Funky Kits - that's what I call GREAT service - It's not as if us crafters are impatient tho ;)


So I had to find a challenge to use one............ :)



This weeks sketch from Friday Sketchers gave me the 'snowflake' feel for this gorgeous Manga Fairy to sit in - As I couldn't find a suitable snowflake template I customised a paper doily with Versamark & Snowflake Heat Embossing Powder.




The paper is from the Christmas Daisy & Dandelion pack. Fairy is coloured with Promarkers. I've just noticed from the photo that I have torn her just above her knee! I'll go and doctor her now and cover that with a bit of extra colouring!



12 comments:

  1. Fab card! The sparkly doily looks great!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, the doily looks fab and such a sweet image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh very pretty Carole - I love the colouring on this image too - great work :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, lovely colours :o)
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol, you are such a bad girl - I want THAT stamp as well now! Beautiful card hun, and am impressed with your ingenuity with the doily! Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol, gorgeous card, I love this stamp I haven't seen it before. Best wishes Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!
    I wasnt blogging for about a week either because it was my aunty's wedding and we had lots of preporation!
    Hugs
    Grace
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Carol,yes i got mine this morn so will be having a play soon,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tried to leave you a comment about this card on docrafts in the gallery but it was playing up! I just love it! You've made such a beautiful card with her-she is such a cutie! Lovin the glittery embossing powder-great effect! Hugs, Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  11. fab, love the way she's sitting on the glitzy ribbon

    ReplyDelete