Monday 7 September 2009

I've Not Been Ignoring You!!!!!

............................Honest!!!

I've not done any challenge cards for over a week - and you'll never believe how bad I feel!

I just wanted to share with you the reason I've not been around... posting or visiting any of my blogger buddies.

My twins were 18 on Wednesday and I spent the beginning of the week preparing, and the end of the week cleaning up! They had a few friends round - well 36 in total and whilst Ceri and her friends went off clubbing for the night, Ben and his mates stayed here! Myself and their big sister Zoe went to pick Ceri and her friends up from Swansea at about 3am - then they were all back here again!!!!!!! Poor Hubby had work the following morning but still managed to come down at 3.30 to say hello (The noise had NOTHING to do with it!)



I eventually got to bed at 5 and then had to take Ceri to college at 8.30 Thursday for her induction day - she does Sports but needless to say she didn't perform very well at the bleep test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. OMG!! carol what a fantastic lot of fun that evening or should that be morning must of been! your a fantastic MUM! I can not believe that's another whole year since their last birthday bash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was a great fun party, Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woh go party Carol :D Twins ay - and look at them all grown up - how lovely and what a couple of smashers they look too.

    Happy belated birthday to them both and I hope you and hubby are fully recovered LOL

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photograph. Sounds like you need some chill time right now :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that must be a valid excuse for not blogging if I ever heard one =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh deal Carol, sounds vety much like one of my sons 18th birthday party. We though he had invited just a few friends, a 100 or so later...........you know the rest.

    Your need some serious 'you' time to recover and crafting should be just the thing.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like they had a fab time, they look very happy in that great photo but how on earth does she walk in those shoes. Now you have got to make up for all the time you missed crafting. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete