Tuesday 27 October 2009

Simon Says Challenge #26


'Get Well Soon' was the spec for this week's challenge over at Simon Says Challenge.


I'm afraid I'm not sure what the image is called as it was sent to me as a RAK quite a while ago! I used my Watercolour Pencils to colour it and went around the edge (a little too heavy handed!) with some brown ink. The backing paper is a thick hand-made paper picked up from the Range. The flower was made using 2 sizes of Woodware punches. Sentiment is a Cuttlebug die.



It doesn't show too clearly on the picture but the front of the card is folded back upon itself with the image attached to the then 'new' front. The flower and sentiment are attached to what would have been the inside.

6 comments:

  1. Carol, what a sweet image. The colors you used are so beautiful and I love the card you created by folding back the front. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carol :-) I love this image and recognised it immediately ,,, It's from Pink Gem Designs and is called 'Get Well Milly' :-)
    I love the way you made this card,, the papers and embellies are lovely :-)
    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby card Carol, love the colouring.

    hugs
    Kaza.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Carol, what a lovely card, great colours with a fantastic image.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, great colours and colouring :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete