Tuesday 14 September 2010

Top Tip Tuesday - Week 2

Good Top Tip Tuesday everyone!



I hope you all grabbed loads of top tips from our first Top Tip Tuesday
- I know I did!



This week it's the wonderful Moriah's turn to pass on her Top Tip
- a fantastic 'Altered Clipboard'.

This tip has given me so much inspiration - I want to make a wipe-clean 'To Do List' board, a recipe holder board for my mum, a 'Clean My Room List' board for the kids (Hah .......as if!!!!!!),
I just need to go out and buy more clipboards!


This week we have another 2 amazing sponsors...

&

If you're not familiar with their images pop over for a look.



Pop over to TTT and find out how Moriah has altered her clipboard and to see the wonderful Softpencil image that she has used too.



Lianne will also be announcing the winners of last weeks prizes -
did you link one of your tips?
If so you may have won!!!


Thanks for joining in with our new blog, leave us a link to your tip post and you could be in the running for one of the prizes - and give us a shout if you make anything with our featured tips, we'd love to have a look.


Don't forget your pen and paper to jot down those tips - you could even make a Top Tip Tuesday altered clipboard to store them all on!


No comments:

Post a Comment