Sunday 12 September 2010

Troublemaker!


I'm on a bit of a roll this weekend - I've even managed to add inserts and pack up a few cards to take into work tomorrow - everyone keeps coming in my office for cards but my box is empty!!!




This card is made using one of Kenny K's amazing digi images - this little sweetie is called - Troublemaker! I've watercoloured her...................I can never work out if her hair on the left side is her hair or the side of her hoodie!!!!







I'd like to enter this card into this week's KennyK's Krafty Challenges where the spec is to do some embossing - I've embossed a circle of mirri board in the Cuttlebug for Troublemaker's background.


Off to see what else I can get done today!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,
    This is a wonderfully colourful card with a fantastic image. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossed mirror board - it really makes this card pop! Great coloring on Troublemaker.

    ReplyDelete