Friday 28 August 2009

Sketch Saturday #65


A great sketch over on Sketch Saturday this week.


I started with the Manga Girl and decided I wanted her to have green hair this time - due to my limited Promarker colours these Manga images work well as they scream out bold & bright - We've had Blue hair, Pink hair and now Green - a bit like me when I was hairdressing!!! I really need to get a purple SOON!


To go with the green hair I chose some papers from 'Pocket Full Of Posies' from DCWV - I love this stack, it has so many bright sparkly colours :)





I used the same nail polish & Glamour Dust 'bling' method for the brads in the flowers and I highlighted parts of the image with 3d Gloss.




I used my MS Doily punch for the lacey edges at the top and bottom of the card.




11 comments:

  1. WOW! She is fabulous Carol - great card, and great hair! Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Carol. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs
    Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Carol, the colours are gorgeous. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card - really funky colours!
    Love the sparkly brads too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifull card :) thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday :)

    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is definitely a funky, fun and colourful card and would brighten up anyone's day I love it to bits and those images....must put them on my wish list lol.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bright colours, she looks gorgeous!!
    hugs angela x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunninge Carole!!
    Manga girls can pull off any colour hair lol

    Have a great weekend my love
    Hugs
    Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh she is fabulous and love all the colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowzer - love that hair! The manga style is great with these colours, and your embellishments are brilliant. Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete