I did feel a little daunted when I first saw it as I wanted to use my Manga Boy but couldn't see past the flowers in the botton left hand corner! But as I played this evolved...............
I used my Promarkers, again taking into account the colours I have - luckily I still have some of the brights card from the Papermill and they seem to matched well :)
I wanted to do something a little different with the scalloped circle behind the image so used the piece left over from a punched circle (red piece) and matt & layered that onto more of the bright colours (yellow then blue).
Obviously flowers would not have suited this card and I couldn't find any other suitable embelishments, so I tied some matching ribbons together!