Tuesday 11 August 2009

Whiff Of Joy #42


This week the challenge over at WOJ was a great sketch by Jacqui and as always the DT created some gorgeous cards :)

I've used my Princess Charlotte Stamp and heat embossed areas with clear powder (by painting Versamark onto specific areas with brush) I then dusted off my Twinkling H2O's and painted the rest of her dress. Her hair and skin is then coloured with Promarkers.............Bit of a mixed bag this week with colouring mediums!
You might be able to see the areas inbetween the Heat Embossing and the purple where the paint wouldn't take - I need to get a 'magnifying-lampy-thingy-majig' so I can make sure I stay in the lines!!!!



The paper is from DCWV Pocket Full Of Posies.


7 comments:

  1. Hi Carol its gorgeous think were all too critical of our own work great colour combo, fab colouring...

    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Carol - gorgeous. Charlotte looks fabulous!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Carol - fab colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole, What beautiful cards - I love them both - so gorgeous.
    Take Care Hun - Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Carol this is a true beauty the colours are just awesome I love your design and wow that image is so cute.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete