This weeks theme on the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge blog was 'Beary Special'! And when you see the sentiment you'll notice I took it literally!
I've used an Anita's stamp with Versafine Sepia and heat embossed it with clear powder. I was going to watercolour this again but decided to try it out with some chalk - no specific method to my chalking - much the same as most of my techniques - keep adding, blending and 'titivating' till it looks acceptable!
The paper I got years ago from a Supermarket! Thought I'd use it as it looks quite 'old beary'!!!
Added some pearls, lace and ribbon - what would we do without lace and ribbon!
The sentiment was printed off the pc using 'First Kisses' font.