Saturday 22 August 2009

Stamptacular Sunday #20


This weeks theme on the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge blog was 'Beary Special'! And when you see the sentiment you'll notice I took it literally!

I've used an Anita's stamp with Versafine Sepia and heat embossed it with clear powder. I was going to watercolour this again but decided to try it out with some chalk - no specific method to my chalking - much the same as most of my techniques - keep adding, blending and 'titivating' till it looks acceptable!


The paper I got years ago from a Supermarket! Thought I'd use it as it looks quite 'old beary'!!!
Added some pearls, lace and ribbon - what would we do without lace and ribbon!

The sentiment was printed off the pc using 'First Kisses' font.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little number Carol - very clever too to use a pc sentiment which is also very sweet :D

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, great stamp!
    Thanks for joining us at SSC this week ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and equally beautiful sentiment Carol.

    Thanks for joining us this week at SSC.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to take a moment to let you know how much I appreciate you playing along with us at Stamptacular! I truly enjoy being able to see your wonderful creations when you get the chance to join our challenge fun!

    Thank you for taking the time to help make our challenge blog as successful as we can be! Without you it wouldn't be as much fun!

    Hugs,
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card and a perfect sentiment. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete